Time Crimes is the 8th episode of season 2, the 59th episode overall of Clarence.
When Clarence is convinced he has the power to manipulate time he vows to only use his “abilities” for good. However, a day at school puts his morals to the test when he’s given the ultimate choice - to help his friends or pause time in the name of fun.
- Mr. Reese
- Amy Shtuzger
- Ms. Baker
- Ms. Shoop
- Percy's Parents (Dad)
- Unnamed Green-Overall Boy
- Unnamed Grey Haired Woman
- Unnamed purple shirted man
The gallery for "Time Crimes" can be found here.
The transcript for "Time Crimes" can be found here.
- The cereal Clarence is seen playing with resembles Fruit Loops.
- When Clarence is in the Future, there is a poster of a helmet that resembles Thomas Bangalter's that appears to be a member of Techno Scarab, which is a parody of Daft Punk.
- In this episode, Mary is seen to be shocked that it's daylight savings time. But in reality, Arizona, the state the show takes place, doesn't recognize daylight savings time as any other states.
- The "BelsonBall" was previously mentioned and seen in "Freedom Cactus" on the newspaper as a ad.