|The Tails of Mardrynia||Gallery||Transcript|
The Tails of Mardrynia is the 15th episode of season 2, the 66th episode overall of Clarence.
Clarence is inspired to round up local animals to make an animal world like the one he read about in order to cheer up Percy.
- Mr. and Mrs. Bugsy
- Unnamed Squirrel
- Ms. Baker
- The moments of Percy's imagination were animated by Toniko Pantoja, a famous youtuber and animator at DreamWorks Animation. The purpose was to homage the animation and works of Don Bluth and Disney Animation on a television budget. Pantoja freelanced the animation in Flash while the clean up and final line was done in overseas. As Pantoja only did selective portions of Percy's imagination, many of the scenes lacked the animation fluidness needed.
- This is first episode to have Percy as the main character as well as a major role.
- As this episode is a switch between Percy's imagination and Reality.
- This episode is going to air on March 24, 2016, but was delayed by one day.
- The episode was aired alongside with "Clarence Wendle and the Eye of Coogan"
- The Li'l Grandma video tape is seen again in this episode.
- The title card seems similar to Average Jeff title card using the letter blocks.
- The squirrel in Percy's imagination shows resemblence to the mouse Mrs. Brisby from Don Bluth's The Secret of NIMH.
- The constant references to feasting, as well as the animal theme resembles Red Wall, a fantasy book series about mice by Brian Jacques.
- The earthworm is shown to wear glasses similar to the earthworm from James and the Giant Peach.
- The song "Get The Boy" and the scene is a parody of The Mob Song from Beauty and the Beast.