When Jeff and Sumo vow to stop speaking after an argument, Clarence makes a plan to get the friends back together.
The episode begins with Jeff and Sumo doing a stop-motion animation, Sud sumo crushes an egg and stains the dolls and the camera, then they begin to fight and both go home, ending their friendship. Later, Sumo enters the house of Clarence so that both go to break eggs, when Clarence finishes and returns to his house, Jeff knocks on the door to see a movie, when it finishes, he leaves. Clarence lies on his bed until Sumo returns and they go out to play for a while. When he returns home, there is Jeff with a magic game. Next, a montage of Clarence playing with Jeff and Sumo separately. Then, Clarence comes up with a blind dinner so that Jeff and Sumo can reconcile, but this fails because both arrive at the same time and realize what Clarence wanted to do, therefore, both go to their houses, then Clarence eats dinner by himself. The next day, Clarence goes to see Jeff, he tries to forget Sumo. Meanwhile, Sumo is remembering the summers with Jeff through a photo, when Clarence arrives, Sumo eats the photo and shows Clarence that Emilio is his new friend. Clarence wants to play to the "human yo-yo" with Sumo then he ties him, but he grab him and take him to Jeff's house. Jeff and Sumo explain that they do not want to be friends again, then Clarence ties them with some handcuffs, Sumo goes crazy and climbs a tree to break the handcuffs with his teeth, both fall and become friends again when Jeff and Sumo see Clarence trapped In the tree, at that moment, Sumo and Jeff enter the house to break more eggs and the episode ends.
- It is unknown how Clarence got his stuff back when all of his stuff are gone in Lil' Buddy.
- Lil' Grandpa may be a parody/spoof of Mr. Magoo.
- This episode is similar to an episode of the Baby Looney Tunes, "Did Not! Did Too!",Lola and Bugs get into a big fight and refuse to talk to each other. so Taz, Daffy, Sylvester and Tweety try to get them to make up.
- This is the first time Sumo and Jeff stopped being friends.
- Since both were fighting and arguing were previously referenced in "Breehn Ho!".
- Chalmers Santiago's house is seen again.