Straight Illin is the thirty-fifth episode in Season 1 of Clarence.
During a series of escalating dares, Clarence eats 500 deviled eggs, growing increasingly more sick.
The episode starts with Clarence and his gang trying out dares.
- Ms. Baker
- Mr. Reese
- Tappy Cards Kid
- Ashley's Friends (the tall one)
- The Principal
- Unnamed School Nurse
- Unnamed Green-Overall Boy
The episode received a huge negative reception from a numerous amount of reviewers and fans due to the episode depicting extremely gross content and outright describing the episode being out of place, criticizing Belson the reasons, the episode was deemed as the worst (or one of the worst) episode of the show, it resulted being banned unknowingly from the network completely (while ocasionally appearing on demand).
On IMDb, the episode was ranked 6.4, as one of the lowest that is ever graded, as user review negatively criticized the episode from having much of the grossed out parts of the character getting sick.
The "Wocka Wocka Wocka" phrase Clarence says is a reference to the SNES game, Pac-Man.
- The episode was aired only once without word due to it's content and the reaction it received. Despite this, it can still be viewed on the Cartoon Network website.
- This episode was referenced from "Slumber Party, where Jeff and Sumo were discussing about Clarence once ate all 500 deviled eggs.
- It hinted that this may have been taken before Slumber Party.
- Music from The Forgotten is reused.
- The events of Clarence's Millions and Honk are referenced.
- Clarence Dollars make a re-appearance in this episode.
- In the scene where Clarence has a spoon on his head and Jeff laughs, the back area's top color changes to light blue.