Sneaky Peeky is the 17th episode of season 2, the 68th episode overall of Clarence.
The trio plans to sneak into a movie theater in order to catch a glimpse of the new Robofrog trailer.
- Kellen Kellerman
- Unnamed Purple shirted Woman
- Unnamed boy with glasses
- Unnamed Green-Overall Boy
- Unnamed yellow shirted kid
- Ashley's Friends (the short one)
- Unnamed purple shirted man
- Unnamed brown haired woman
- Unnamed White Haired Woman
- Unnamed School Nurse
- Tappy Cards Kid
- Dunkin Bambi
- Robofrog Geeks
- The episode was orignally scheduled for March 24, 2016 but for unknown reasons it was replaced by a re-run of Freedom Cactus.
- The episode was released only on the internet on March 25, 2016.
- This episode's title is a pun on the word "Sneak Peek".
- When the trailer of the new Robofrog was burned, Jeff replaced all the burned parts with their footage from the Super 8 camera. However, only a half of the footage were survived.
- There's two movie posters of "Forrest Stump" and "Tom Blarps", which are both parodies of the 1994 film, Forrest Gump and the 2009 film, Paul Blart: Mall Cop.
- it also referenced the "Stump Brothers", by the name only.
- The episode's ending is a reference to an event in 1998 where Star Wars fans went into movies at the movie theater (with movies like A Bug's Life, Meet Joe Black and The Waterboy) to only see the preview of Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace and leave afterwards once the preview ended.
- The trailer narration in the trailer for "Robofrog 2" is an obvious reference/parody to Don LaFontaine who was best known for his movie trailer along with voice over in television advertisements, network promotions, video game trailers, as the announcer on several television programs and for his quote "In a world...".]
- The Nannerz Filmz logo resembles the 20th Century Fox logo.