Separation Anxiety is the 6th short of Clarence (series).
After talking, passing notes and throwing pencils at the ceiling in class, Ms. Baker separates Clarence and Sumo. They devise ways to communicate to each other from across the room in a series of gags.
- Ms. Baker
- Unnamed yellow shirted kid
- Unnamed striped-shirted kid
- Tinona Sumouski (mentioned)
The gallery for "Separation Anxiety" can be found here.
- This is the first short where Jeff has no dialogue.
- As shown in the picture, Mavis hair color appears brown, instead of the usual red hair color, and the appearance looks erroneously like Malessica, who did not appear in the short.