| Mr. Reese
Jim Reese is a minor character in Clarence.
Mr. Reese is a large, obese, grumpy middle-aged man who wears a a green shirt, white undershirt and brown pants. He is also balding and has a mustache.
He usually appears in the Detention room for majority of time, he friends with Ms. Baker, however in Honk, he had a bit of a affection for her, as he was giving her the ring in hopes of wanting to propose to her before being was interrupted by Clarence by his honk, in Dream Boat, he deeply cares about his students willing to succeed, especially with Sumo, who succeeded his goal. Although, he personally dislikes Belson due to him always being in detention all the time and for being extremely rude. In "Freedom Cactus", he seems to like Clarence's Comic, at the point from Ms. Shoop, who was against it, threatened Mr. Reese to censor it, where at the point he saddened about this.
- "Puddle Eyes"
- "Dream Boat"
- "Average Jeff"
- "Rough Riders Elementary"
- "Nothing Ventured"
- "Turtle Hats"
- "Straight Illin"
- "Lil' Buddy"
- "The Break Up" (Cameo)
- "In Dreams"
- "The Interrogation" (First Major Role)
- "Lost Playground"
- "Freedom Cactus"
- "Ren Faire"
- "Time Crimes"
- "The Tails of Mardrynia" (Cameo)
- "Clarence Wendle and the Eye of Coogan"
- "The Substitute"
- "Classroom" (Cameo)
- "Plant Daddies"
- "Belson's Backpack"
The gallery for Jim Reese can be found here.
Reese is voiced by Donovan Patton, Who played Joe in Blue's Clues Season 5-Season 6. and voiced Bot on Team Umizoomi
- In "Dream Boat" it is revealed he was a cop for about two years. But seems to jump to conclusions when he can't figure out a case.
- Also in "Dream Boat", it is implied that Mr. Reese truly does care for his students, as Sumo's 'dream' brings him to tears.
- In "Detention" it is shown that he easily succumbs to sugar, leading to "sugar crashes", Also known as "hypoglycemia.
- Same thing happened for the second time in "Big Boy.
- He is one of the few characters originally voiced by Skyler Page to not be voiced by Spencer Rothbell.
- He initially started out as a minor character but when Season 2 came around he became more prominent than in Season 1.
- in "The Substitute", his first name is Jim.