Hurricane Dilliss is the thirty-seventh episode in Season 1 and the thirty-seventh episode of Clarence overall.
When Mary's mother visits, she interferes in all aspects of Clarence, Mary and Chad's lives.
The episode begins at Clarence's house, Chad is cooking, Mary reading a book and Clarence jumping rope, after Chad and Mary start a discussion about whether she was poking her nose, Dilliss is heard talking in the background while she gets out of a taxi, then Mary worries and starts to sort everything, she did not want to open the door, but Chad opens it, Dilliss is excited to see everyone, Mary is angry and Dilliss confuses Chad with Demian, Mary explains what happened with Demian. At dinner, Dilliss does not stop talking, when Chad brings a meatloaf and cut it with his samurai sword, Dilliss gets upset and wants to cut the cake with a fork, but accidentally sticks the fork to Chad in his hand , Mary tells Dilliss that she can sleep on Clarence's bunk, since she was asking where she would sleep. In Clarence's room, he was drawing something for a project and Dilliss arrives to ask for some of his things to take, Clarence gets fed up with her and goes to Mary and Chad's room to sleep with them, after much dialogue, Dilliss he realizes that they were in the room and they try to fall asleep. The next day, Dilliss and Chad talk about the car, he explains to Dilliss that he shares Mary's car and does not have one of his own; Mary was talking on the phone while her eye was shaking with her anger at Dilliss who kept talking; Clarence was doing a project with Julien, Nathan and Belson, the latter is not going to urinate because Dilliss wanted to enter the room; Chad buys a car and Dilliss interrupts Mary while she bathed to tell her disapproval of some things. Then, Mary listens to the noise of the television and goes to the kitchen, there was all messy, Dilliss explains to Mary the reason for all the clutter, there comes Chad to tell Mary that she bought a car, but she gets angry with him since he did not think it necessary, when Clarence shows Mary that Dilliss destroyed his project, Mary and Dilliss two of them start to fight for everything that happens; When dawn comes, Seymour arrives and gets angry with Dilliss for having gone two days to Clarence's house, both grandparents are talking about how Chad looks and the episode ends.
- This episode reveals Mary used to be with a man named Damian (possibly Clarence's biological father) before Chad.
- Since Dilliss says she hasn't seen Clarence in two years (probably when he was 7) and since she had to have Damien's disappearance explained to her, it can be referred that Damien left within two years before the episode.
- This episode reveals that Mary has a tattoo, though it is unknown exactly what or where.
- Chad meets Mary's parents for the first time in this episode.
- This is the first of few episodes where Clarence went out of character: this was later seen in "Lil' Buddy" and "Where The Wild Chads Are".
- This is the sixth episode in which both Jeff and Sumo do not appear and are not mentioned. First being "Zoo," second being "Rise 'n' Shine", third being "Patients", fourth being "Goose Chase", and fifth being "Dust Buddies".
- Though Jeff Bennett provided Seymour's voice, he sounds very noticeably like Hank Hill from King of the Hill, to the extent where it may be a reference.