Company Man is the 13th episode of season 2, the 64th episode overall of Clarence.
When Clarence loses the ball during a soccer game, he ends up following it into an office building – where he’s mistaken for the boss’s kid, and given free reign to wander around.
- Kevin's boyfriend
- Unnamed orange haired woman
- Yellow Tie Employee
- Cynthia (Picture Only)
- The episode ratings received 0.90, which is the lowest rated episode of the series as it breaks as the series new low until another episode, Worm Bin, which had broke the series new low with the ratings been a 0.77.
- A calendar on the front desk displays "May 2016".
- This is Mr. Nole's first appearance.
- This is one of the episodes Sumo does not appear in.
- A parody of Firefox (that is called "Lavafox") can be seen one of the computers.
- As Mr. Noles was arrested, there is a question on with him not working, as it is unclear and unknown whether if this affects the wealth that Belson and Cynthia has.