Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers is a side-scrolling beat-em up crossover, it was released on Novermber 8 for Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo 3DS.     and October 31, 2017 for Nintendo Switch
When Uncle Grandpa accidentally hits the multidimensional switch on his RV, he creates a tear in the universe that brings together the heroes of some of Cartoon Network’s biggest shows to team up against threats from across their many animated worlds.
Join Gumball, Steven Universe, Finn, Mordecai, Clarence and Uncle Grandpa on a crazy interdimensional adventure! Use each character's unique attacks and special moves to fight your way through all the levels. Take on the single-player challenge or grab up to 3 friends for multiplayer action!
The Game can be either played alone or in a party with up to four players in drop-in/drop-out local cooperative multiplayer. There are six playable characters to choose from, Uncle Grandpa, Finn & Jake from Adventure Time, Rigby & Mordecai from Regular Show, Clarence, Gumball from The Amazing World of Gumball, and Steven of Steven Universe, which can be swapped between instantly in solo play. Certain enemies can only be defeated by a specific hero’s unique ability, meaning players will have to combine powers on the fly to succeed.
However the game received negatively by various game reviewers, PlaystationLifeStyle gave the game a 3.0/10, only phrased for its graphics as well as a solid character style, but heavily criticized the gameplay for repetative gameplay, a lack of voice acting, and lackluster level designs as well, while commented:
"By all accounts, Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers should be the hilarious mash-up that oozes fan service and charm from its every orifice. Unfortunately, this couldn’t be further from the product that was actually delivered. Those that were unfortunate enough to pick this up on launch day were treated to a bizarrely constructed and painfully predictable slog that lacks any of the personality that the subject matter should inspire."
- This is the series's first console and handheld game (Alogside with Adventure Time, Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe, and The Amazing World of Gumball) that is not related to mostly released mobile and online games.
- Although the only CN original in this year that is not featured in this game is We Bare Bears (Excluding reboots, Such as Powerpuff Girls and Ben 10).
- The game is heavily similar to Nintendo's Super Smash Bros and Sony's Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Castle Crashers, and also the yet-failed Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion.
- ↑ http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/17/cartoon-network-battle-crashers-coming-to-ps4-this-november/
- ↑ https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/cartoon-network-battle-crashers-ps4/?smcid=pssocial:blog:game:cartoon_network_battle_crashers_coming_to_ps4_this_fall:8_17_16
- ↑ http://www.gamespot.com/articles/cartoon-network-brawler-looks-wild-combines-charac/1100-6442740/
- ↑ http://kotaku.com/cartoon-network-gets-everybody-together-for-a-old-schoo-1785401069
- ↑ https://www.destructoid.com/steven-universe-is-finally-coming-to-a-console-near-you-in-cartoon-network-battle-crashers-381056.phtml
- ↑ https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/cartoon-network-battle-crashers-switch
- ↑ http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/11/14/cartoon-network-battle-crashers-review-soulless-slaughter-ps4/