Balance is a minor character in Clarence, he works at the Invisible Circus.
Balance is a circus performer with dwarfism, because of this he looks similar to Clarence, mainly by the shape of head and face. He has darker orange skin and has a odd nose similar to Belson's, except shorter, he has similar hairstyle to Clarence, except it lacks bumps, more like the reversed type, and has yellow teeth which are the opposite from Clarence's, he also has a fake pirate hook on his right hand and brown overalls, and grey shirt, and he also has a unibrow, much like Belson, he also has a scar on his left cheek.
He's much opposite that of Clarence, he seems to give fear to everyone, and usually grabs certain people by the neck with the use of his pirate hook, he seems to have a habit of jumping to conclusions about people. He seems nice to other teachers, including Ms Baker, than kids, he's somewhat acrobatic, as he able to stand on fork without falling, as it later revealed that he can also do hypnosis, especially on teachers for attention and also secretly works for The Invisible Circus.
- Despite of the naming, meaning that he's acrobatic, and could stand on things lighter without falling.
- The Pirate hook on his hand is fake, revealing his right hand.
- Jeremy is his son, as revealed in "Flood Brothers".
- He will most likely be in future episodes, as he escaped at the end of Balance.
- Most of his characteristics might be a mixture of Clarence and Belson.
- Having a body resembles Clarence and a nose with a unibrow resembling Belson.
- His name, Balance, can also be a pun of Clarence, and starts with a "B" like Belson.